2018 Mercedes-AMG C43 4MATIC Estate: A Hot Wagon

December 6th, 2018 by

The Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan is the baby sibling of the mighty S-Class and the E-Class. Not so long ago, it used to be the entry-level car for the brand, but that has changed since the introduction of the A-Class. The C-Class sedan today is available in many different variants including the coupe, cabriolet and the wagon.

The wagon is one of the most beloved cars among the car enthusiast community of the world. They provide the practicality of the SUV and the strength of the sedan. They are also better looking than the minivans, so you don’t look boring and dull while dropping off the kids to school.

The 2018 C-Class wagon is definitely one of the best looking estate cars in the world right now. However, its AMG variant is one to get if you are looking for a car that is practical and has high performance.

The C43 4MATIC Estate

Just like the sedan variant, Mercedes-AMG introduced two different AMG variants of the C-Class wagon, the C43 and C63. The C43 is the one with the smaller engine and lesser power output. However, it surely trumps any normal variant of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class when it comes to power.

Performance

The C43 4MATIC wagon features a 3.0 L twin turbocharged V6 engine that produces 362 HP and 385 lb-ft of torque. Since it’s a 4 MATIC that means the power is distributed to all four wheels in a unique manner. The front axle of the car only receives 31 percent of the total power output, and the rest of the 69 percent of the power reaches the rear axle.

The C43 4MATIC wagon features an AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9-gear transmission. This amazing transmission system by AMG ensures shortened shift times, which contribute to more agile response on the road.

Interior and Exterior Styling

The C43 AMG is one of the most aggressive looking wagons out there in the market right now. It features the AMG grille at the front along with a sporty front bumper. The 19 or 20 inch wheels from the AMG give it a really sporty look and personality on the road.

The interior of the C43 inherits a lot of good things from the C-Class. It features a 12.3-inch screen as the digital instrument cluster to display the useful information. The seats are covered with high-quality nappa leather, and you also get the mood lighting system to set up the interior according to your mood for the day. The dual zone climate control ensures a comfortable ride in all kinds of weather conditions.

If you are looking to buy the new or used Mercedes-AMG C43 4MATIC in Brampton, ON, then the best place to look for it is the local dealership. Just visit us at:

Mercedes-Benz Brampton

10 Zagway Cres

Brampton, ON L6R 0A9

Posted in Uncategorized