2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior
The Mercedes-Benz GLC has made a name for itself around Caledon and Orangeville for its elegance and versatility, and the GLC interior is one of the highlights of the latest model. From state-of-the-art technology to artful design, the cabin is built to impress. Get a glimpse behind the driver’s seat with our virtual tour of the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior, and schedule your test drive with Mercedes-Benz Brampton today!
Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz GLC interior offers all the room you need. So whether you’re driving with the family in Georgetown or hauling gear to your favorite Brampton park, you’ll appreciate the flexibility onboard this SUV. Features like standard 40/20/40 split seats and available power tailgate open up the cabin even more, along with these spacious dimensions:
- Passenger Capacity: 5
- Cargo Capacity: 550 – 1,600 L
- Headroom: 1,064 mm (front), 1,005 mm (rear)
- Legroom: 1,046 mm (front), 947 mm (rear)
- Shoulder Room: 1,455 mm (front), 1,436 mm (rear)
Mercedes-Benz Luxury Features
Of course, the Mercedes-Benz GLC price includes features like power front seats with memory, THERMATIC dual-zone automatic climate control, and Mercedes me services – but that’s just the beginning. The Mercedes-Benz GLC interior may be equipped with cutting-edge luxuries like:
- Climate Comfort front seats feature three levels of heating and cooling ventilation, which circulate air through perforations with help from a reversible fan.
- 64-colour LED ambient lighting allows you to customize your cabin lighting with 64 selectable colors. Choose your hue, your brightness level, and more with just a tap of a screen.
- The 10.25-inch central touchscreen is your virtual copilot unlocking everything from Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto to the Burmester® surround sound system.
- The exclusive Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) uses artificial intelligence to learn your preferences on the go. Use simple voice commands to pull up directions through MB Navigation or start playing your favorite playlist in seconds.
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz Brampton
You’ve read all about the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions and features, but how will it change your daily driving experience? Find out at Mercedes-Benz Brampton. Contact us in Brampton with any questions about the lineup or start shopping our new Mercedes-Benz GLC inventory from home!
More From Mercedes-Benz Brampton
When shopping for a Mercedes-Benz EQS, one might ask themselves what is the Mercedes-Benz electric car cost? Currently, the Mercedes-Benz EQS is available in one trim the EQS 580 4MATIC Sedan which costs $146,500 at Mercedes-Benz Brampton near Caledon. Learn more about the EQS model luxury sedan that you enjoy with driver assistance features such as…
Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC class of SUV and Coupe prices with our finance center at Mercedes-Benz Brampton in Caledon. There are five different Mercedes-Benz GLC teims, each offering incredible features such as automatic high beams, Apple Carplay and Android Auto, USB ports, and more. You can also enjoy an impressive range of specs, fuel…
The Mercedes-EQS offers Caledon drivers race-ready performance without combusting a drop of gas. What’s more, the generous Mercedes-EQS battery range and quick Mercedes-EQS charge times mean you can enjoy its power without spending much time at charging stations. Take a moment to learn more. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contactMercedes-Benz Brampton to arrange for a…