2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior
The Mercedes-Benz GLC has made a name for itself around Caledon and Orangeville for its elegance and versatility, and the GLC interior is one of the highlights of the latest model. From state-of-the-art technology to artful design, the cabin is built to impress. Get a glimpse behind the driver’s seat with our virtual tour of the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior, and schedule your test drive with Mercedes-Benz Brampton today!
Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz GLC interior offers all the room you need. So whether you’re driving with the family in Georgetown or hauling gear to your favorite Brampton park, you’ll appreciate the flexibility onboard this SUV. Features like standard 40/20/40 split seats and available power tailgate open up the cabin even more, along with these spacious dimensions:
- Passenger Capacity: 5
- Cargo Capacity: 550 – 1,600 L
- Headroom: 1,064 mm (front), 1,005 mm (rear)
- Legroom: 1,046 mm (front), 947 mm (rear)
- Shoulder Room: 1,455 mm (front), 1,436 mm (rear)
Mercedes-Benz Luxury Features
Of course, the Mercedes-Benz GLC price includes features like power front seats with memory, THERMATIC dual-zone automatic climate control, and Mercedes me services – but that’s just the beginning. The Mercedes-Benz GLC interior may be equipped with cutting-edge luxuries like:
- Climate Comfort front seats feature three levels of heating and cooling ventilation, which circulate air through perforations with help from a reversible fan.
- 64-colour LED ambient lighting allows you to customize your cabin lighting with 64 selectable colors. Choose your hue, your brightness level, and more with just a tap of a screen.
- The 10.25-inch central touchscreen is your virtual copilot unlocking everything from Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto to the Burmester® surround sound system.
- The exclusive Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) uses artificial intelligence to learn your preferences on the go. Use simple voice commands to pull up directions through MB Navigation or start playing your favorite playlist in seconds.
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz Brampton
You’ve read all about the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions and features, but how will it change your daily driving experience? Find out at Mercedes-Benz Brampton. Contact us in Brampton with any questions about the lineup or start shopping our new Mercedes-Benz GLC inventory from home!
More From Mercedes-Benz Brampton
Caledon drivers considering a Mercedes-Benz GLB, read on for a comprehensive breakdown of Mercedes-Benz GLB price and Mercedes-Benz GLB 35 AMG price by trim level. Then fill out a pre-approval and reach out to Mercedes-Benz Brampton to schedule for a test drive. View Inventory Contact Us 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 SUV: $46,500 MSRP* The 2021 Mercedes-Benz…
If you’re looking to add elegance to your commute to Caledon, the Mercedes-Benz GLC is a maneuverable midsize SUV with solid fuel economy numbers, high performance, and bevy of cutting-edge interior features. It’s also exceptionally spacious for its segment. If you’re looking for an SUV that doesn’t sacrifice spaciousness for maneuverability, the Mercedes-Benz GLC is…
When it comes to GLB seating capacity, Caledon drivers will have their pick of a 2nd-row 5-seater or 3rd-row 7-seater. Either of the GLB configurations offers you roomy GLB cabin dimensions and GLB cargo space. Read on to learn more about the GLB interior, and then fill out a pre-approval to take the next step….