The Choice Is Clear.
The Mercedes-Benz Brampton Fleet Program Delivers the value that drives fleet selection decisions.
- Strong fleet incentives
- Diverse product range to satisfy executive needs, create strong reward and recognition programs, and enhance selector lists with attractive price points
- Competitive with other cars you are purchasing or leasing that deliver less
- Traditionally high residual values in each class
Safety and Technology Value
- High level of safety and performance technology built into the design of every Mercedes-Benz
- Standard and optional features that may not be available from other manufacturers
Sales and Service Value
- Relationships with all major fleet management companies to ensure a seamless order-to-delivery experience
- Mercedes-Benz Brampton personnel available to assist fleet managers, employees and company executives on selection, delivery and post-sale service
- 4-years, 80,000 km limited warranty and 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- Full range of vehicles from sedans to SUVs to ultra-luxury sports cars
- Drivers feel valued and recognized when their company puts them behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz
- The ultimate reward and incentive for your most valuable assets
- A strong retention and recruitment too
Fleet Program allowances will be paid on deliveries of all eligible models from January 1st to December 31st of the current year.
Most new vehicles are eligible. See your Mercedes-Benz Brampton corporate Fleet Manager for specific model eligibility.
To determine current incentives, contact Sylvain Babin, Corporate Fleet Manager, at 514-668-3180
A customer is considered a “Fleet Commercial Customer” if they:
- Have been assigned a Fleet Account Number by the Mercedes-Benz Brampton Corporate Fleet Department
- Would Qualify for a Fleet Account Number by having at least 5 cars (any make or model) registered to the company.
Fleet Program incentives can also be combined with some cash support incentives. Vehicles that do not meet all program requirements are ineligible.
Any company that has five or more registered vehicles (any make or model).
Any company employee receiving a car allowance from his or her employer.
Pay slip required as proof. The client can enjoy more advantageous conditions when financing or leasing a vehicle with Silver Star. The company must have at least five employees to qualify.
Certain trade associations.
Membership card required.
For more information, contact Sylvain Babin, Corporate Fleet Manager, at 514-668-3180