Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty: Worth the Price
Do you plan on driving your Mercedes-Benz beyond its four-year/80,000 km new vehicle warranty? If so, take some advice from #MercedesBenzBrampton. It’s always a good idea to buy extended coverage for your Mercedes-Benz. Not only can it protect you from costly repair bills, but it can help retain and increase the sales value of your vehicle. Extended coverage is available for up to seven years or a 160,000 km maximum, whichever comes first. Should you change your mind and decide to trade in or sell your vehicle during this period, it’s transferrable to your buyer and enables you to ask for more.
With your extended warranty, you’ll get:
- Zero deductible
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the entire term of the contract
- Coverage this is similar to your new vehicle warranty for two additional years, and powertrain coverage available for a third additional year
- Coverage that’s backed by Mercedes-Benz, and not some third party
- Coverage that’s honored by an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership across Canada
- A transferrable warranty from person-to-person, via an authorized dealer
- You can find out all the details at http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content/canada/mpc/mpc_canada_website/en/home_mpc/passengercars/home/owners/services_and_workshop/warranty.0002.html or ask your Certified Service technician at Mercedes-Benz Brampton about it.
Whether your vehicle is still under warranty or not, you can trust the service experts at Mercedes-Benz Brampton to repair your vehicle right the first time. We only use certified Mercedes-Benz parts You can even make a service appointment online at www.mbBrampton.ca. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz, we hope you’ll come see us here in Brampton. We want to be your dealership!
10 Zagway Cres
Brampton, ON L6R 0A9