Seven Reasons to Buy a Mercedes-Benz
When it’s time to buy a new car, there are a lot of choices out there. So why should you consider buying a Mercedes-Benz. Here are seven great reasons.
- Mercedes-Benz built the first car. What? You thought it was Henry Ford? Nope, in 1886 Karl Benz applied for aptent for a “vehicle powered by a gas engine.” Henry Ford is credited with building the first auto that was affordable to the general public.
- Mercedes-Benz Cares for the environment without sacrificing performance. The company’s numerous innovations (ECO Stop/Start and an advanced two-mode hybrid) reduce fuel consumption and emissions of conventional-fuel engines.
- At Mercedes-Benz, artistry meets innovative engineering. We produce vehicles that not only look, but also feel and sound like nothing else on the road.
- You get advanced safety technology, as well at luxury and comfort. Our engineers work tirelessly to prepare for a moment they hope never occurs while you’re driving. The result is new breakthrough in safety technology that either eliminate or reduce the impact of accidents.
- When it comes to sales and service, it’s all about your satisfaction. Mercedes-Benz service and sales is held to the highest standards in the industry. You get fair pricing, gret customer attention and the highest quality service support for you and your vehicle, before and after the sale!
- A Mercedes-Benz is more than a machine. It makes you We don’t just build cars that are powerful, luxurious or fast. We engineer automobiles that combine all facets of performance for an extraordinary experience.
- You get exemplary service and support nationwide, Whether you do business with Mercedes-Benz Brampton or another dealership in Canada, you can count on the same level of exceptional service.
At Mercedes-Benz Brampton, we’re the premier Brampton dealership! We have the best selection of new and pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles. You can also view our entire inventory online at www.mbBrampton.ca. We want to be your Mercedes-Benz dealer in Brampton.